Friday, June 14, 2013

Tea aka Chai: The elixir of my life


It’s been quite some time I've updated this blog! So today, I thought, let me tell you about one of my favourite drinks -- CHAI.

So what do I think of chai? And what makes it my favourite, you might ask!

Hmmm; fair enough! After all, tea is said to increase acidity and related to constipation!!!

Why would it be someone's favourite drink!

But for me, just as many others, I can’t really fully wakey-wakey (wake-up in normal language) if I don't gulp down one full big nice cup of well-ubaala-hua (well-boiled) kadak (strong) chai... or two cups of roadside cutting chai. Lol.

Well-made tea (which I think is a great art) not only peps up my mornings, but also has tremendous potential of keeping me going strong all throughout the day.

But the sad part is; I am ADDICTED to it. Can't live without it! Garam garam garma-garam chai keeps my senses hopping like a kangaroo (if one can say that) and me roaring like a lion (now I don't wanna say THAT :P … cause I'm already tagged a "narcissist" by many in the media).

Tea tea tea tea tea... No wonder I call it the elixir of my life (amrit as they say it in Hindi).

Chai even gets me to work (sometimes relentlessly) on my so-called "wierd PR strategies" (again, I don’t say that; others do) of building and publicizing some of the most scandalous brands (I say THAT) in the country. [Now now, I hope other PRs don't think of giving me competition by having more chai. Sorry fellas, that just wont work!]

No comments:

Post a Comment